My Story as a Biologist - A Hypertext Narrative.
My Story as a Biologist - A Hypertext Narrative.
Word count: 1168
Choice count: 36
Section count: 24
Image count: 24
Error count: 0
Field Related Analysis:
Nursing : 17 matches (accident, biology, body, cancer, delivery, DNA, genetics, Health, heredity, metabolism, medical, medicine, microbiology, play, position, species, TV)
Law/Paralegal-Technology : 17 matches (accident, act, action, company, delivery, examination, fact, hostage, House, living, marine, master, minutes, police officer, premium, register, road)
Computer Science : 16 matches (body, call, choice, emergency, field, hypertext, jump, master, pass, search, searching, sequence, store, streaming, video, YouTube)
Target Structure:
internship (4 matches)
overtime (1 match)
premium wage (1 match)
retirement (1 match)
vacant position (1 match)
wage (2 matches)
My Story as a Biologist - A Hypertext Narrative.
My Graduation at Montmorency College in Health Science.
I finally graduated in Health Science at Montmorency College. Now that I want to become a biologist, I want to choose in which university I will pursue my studies.
Choice 1 : Go to the University of Montreal.
Choice 2 : Go to the Concordia University.

Go to the University of Montreal.
I decided to go to the University of Montreal in Biological Sciences. I really like the atmosphere there and I also have friends who are at the same university. I've been studying here for 2 years and this is now my last year at university. Will I pass my exams?
Choice 1 : I pass my exams.
Choice 2 : I fail my exams.
Go to the Concordia University.
I have been studying biology at the Concordia University for 1 year now. I am in microbiology, and I find it extremely difficult since it is in English and I decide do give up. This type of biology is way too hard for me. What should I do now?
Choice 1 : Look for work.
Choice 2 : Play video games.
Passed Exams.
I passed my exams, and I am proud of myself. I can now pursue my studies or do an internship as a Biologist. What should I do now?
Choice 1 : Obtain a PhD.
Choice 2 : Search for an internship.
Failed Exams.
I failed my exams. I am tired of studying and I can't take it anymore, so I now decide to leave the field of biology. What should I do now?
Choice 1 : Look for work.
Choice 2 : Play video games.
Looking for Work.
Now I need to find a job. What should I apply for?
Choice 1 : Cashier in a convenience store.
Choice 2 : Pizza delivery man.
Play Video Games.
Each day I play video games. I really enjoy doing this and I'm slowly becoming very good at it.
Choice 1 : I start streaming my gameplay on Twitch.
Choice 2 : I keep playing video games for fun.
Obtaining a PhD.
Now that I have obtained a PhD, I am now a master of biology. I can now have a premium wage while doing what I like. I love animal biology, zoology and the science of life related to medicine. The biodiversity of the species is so beautiful to me. What should I do now?
Choice 1 : Work in medical biology.
Choice 2 : Work in marine biology.
Searching for an Internship.
Now that I have chosen an internship, I have joined a company, and I am working as a medical researcher. I really like my job. The wage is good, and I am making a lot of friends here. A week from retirement, I find the cure of cancer by the examination of the genetics (DNA sequence) and the heredity of a dead human body. The cure is now safe for our metabolism and can be used.
Choice 1 : The End.
Cashier in a Convenience Store.
I passed my job interview. I am now a cashier in a convenience store. On my first day of work, I decide to do overtime. The store is broken into. The thief points his gun at me. What should I do?
Choice 1 : Take the emergency gun.
Choice 2 : Give him all the money.
Pizza Delivery Man.
I passed my job interview. I am now a pizza delivery man. On my first day of work, I have an accident on the road. The person who ran into me is in fact being pursued by the police. Since my car is only little damaged, he asks me to get out and give it to him. What should I do?
Choice 1 : Give him the car.
Choice 2 : Fight him.
I Start Streaming My Gameplay on Twitch.
As I get better and better at video games, I decide to start streaming my gameplay to show it to others on Twitch. One of the most popular streamers is promoting me and I'm getting popular too. I now live off Twitch with the donations and ads given to me. I am in a vacant position and still gaining money!
Choice 1 : The End.
I Keep Playing Video Games for Fun.
Knowing that I am getting stronger and stronger at video games, I decide to continue for fun. My parents are against it and kick me out of the house. I am now homeless.
Choice 1 : The End.
Working in Medical Biology.
I am now in medical biology. It's what I always dreamed of being. The love that I have for the study of living things eventually helps me find the cure for cancer and become the most famous biologist around the world. Since this is a big step for our evolution, I win the Nobel prize in medicine. I am proud of myself!
Choice 1 : The End.
Working in Marine Biology.
On my first day of work, a shark attacks our research boat. My colleague and I are really scared. What should I do?
Choice 1 : I jump in the water.
Choice 2 : I attack the shark.
Jumping in the Water.
I jump in the water then the shark catches me and eats me. I die.
Choice 1 : The End.
Attacking the Shark.
I take a spear and try to drive the shark away. In the end, I manage to hurt the shark and it swam away. We are safe. This filmed heroic action is now on Youtube and the video get millions of views.
Choice 1 : The End.
Taking the Emergency Gun.
While trying to take the gun, the thief shoots me. I die.
Choice 1 : The End.
Giving Him All the Money.
I give him all the money that is in the cash register, and he leaves using a hostage who was already in the convenience store. What should I do?
Choice 1 : Take the emergency gun and shoot him.
Choice 2 : Let them leave.
Take the Emergency Gun and Shoot Him.
I take the emergency gun and shoot him. I call the police, and they arrive a few minutes later. A few hours later I'm on TV and I'm now respected by everyone because of my heroic act since I saved the hostage.
Choice 1 : The End.
Let Them Leave.
They leave the store and the thief escapes from the police with the hostage. I feel like I could've been a hero...
Choice 1 : The End.
Fight Him.
I decide to fight against the wanted man. The police eventually find us and the police officer arrests the wanted man.
Choice 1 : The End.
Comments
Post a Comment